1. Anxious people live in the future, depressed people live in the past, and happy people live in the present.
2. Anxiety is the result of a person’s judgement of a situation.
3. If we would change just a little bit every year, the cumulative growth at the end of our lives will be enormous! We must simply believe that we could do it.
4. Create a happier home by focusing more on pointing out the things that are going right, instead of vice versa.
5. Channel your strenghts to help you overcome your weaknesses.
6. When a child is lacking the necessary skills to meet a situation’s cognitive demands, he cannot respond adaptively.
This causes challenging episodes. To avoid these situations, empower your child with skills.